We act for clients across a wide spectrum, including private individuals, companies, large businesses and corporations. We have specialists in a number of areas to assist you and your company’s legal requirements. Our advice is not only pertinent to the legal factors involved, but we also deal with the practical and commercial implications that affect day to day activities.
What can we help with?
Our dynamic and proactive commercial team can advise you on all aspects of business related and commercial property issues, including:
- Acquisition and disposal or freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Negotiating short- and long-term commercial leases and tenancies
- Acquisition or sale of your business
- Joint venture and partnership agreements
- Development and planning agreements
- Director and senior employee service contracts
- Company formations and shareholder agreements
- Key points when negotiating a promotion agreement for your land
- Planning for success in a partnership merger
- Should you drag along or tag along as an investor?
- Due diligence – ensuring a business acquisition benefits from the contracts
We have the experience and expertise to give sound advice to avoid pitfalls and organise your business and property affairs with confidence.
Get in touch
To find out more, please choose the area relevant to you from those listed or why not contact one of our team directly?
Alternatively, you can complete our enquiry form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org