What can we help with?
We offer services tailored to your individual needs and the reassurance of having a well-respected legal team that can help with a wide range of issues. Our commitment is always to work with you to resolve whatever challenge you are facing, with your best interest at heart.
At Martin Shepherd we understand that divorce is a stressful and emotional time and aim to give a sensitive service with realistic advice on the likely outcome and costs. We also give clear advice and information on the procedures involved.
We adhere to the code of practice of resolution, which adopts a non-confrontational approach to family laws matters. This practice not only often gives a better outcome but can also be a considerable cost saving, which is extremely important as the assets will be reduced by the amount of legal fees spent.
When it is not possible to resolve issues without court proceedings, we have many years’ experience in preparing and dealing with court applications and hearings.
We offer a competitive hourly rate compared with other solicitors based in London, while offering a first-class service. You can arrange a fixed fee meeting for £180 inclusive of VAT for initial advice in the following areas:
- Quality local divorce solicitor service
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Separation and separation agreements
- Maintenance for spouses and children
- Variation of existing maintenance orders
- Financial orders following divorce
- Property rights and disputes
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Cohabitation and trustees
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Changes in capital gains tax rules for divorcing couples
- Agreeing arrangements for children – welfare considerations
Get in touch
To find out more, please choose the area relevant to you from those listed or why not contact one of our team directly?
Alternatively, you can complete our enquiry form or send an email to email@example.com